Welcome to Financial Intelligence
Transparency is becoming critical to the success of local government. Taxpayers are demanding more of their elected and appointed officials. Those entrusted with the fiduciary responsibility of their counties are under increased pressure to work efficiently. Just as important is the transparency between departments within the government and even between county employees sitting just feet away from one another. Financial Intelligence (FI) provides financial software solutions to local government in the areas of finance, administration, and public works to county governments. Our easy to use financial management software and services integrate information across an entire government organization—from routine accounting transactions to human resource management.
FI Features Powerful Financial Management Products
Each suite of products is tailored to provide the most advanced functionality for the specific needs of government agencies of all sizes. And as part of the Information Capital family, FI can integrate with software suites used by every other department in county government; including law enforcement, criminal and civil courts, probation and many others. We can even integrate with software solutions provided by other software providers.
Our Role Doesn’t End When the Software is Licensed
After installing our financial services software, we provide continuing support to make sure everything works the way you need it to. Our personalized training and service provides an on-going support network that allows an easy transition to a new automated environment.
We don’t Provide a Canned, One-Size-Fits-All Solution
You decide what makes our software work better for you. The Financial Intelligence software is complete, reliable, and designed by you. Every year we issue an update of our core software application based on requests from our customers and any changes in state law. This upgrade is provided at no extra cost.
Our Pricing is All-Inclusive – Guaranteed
The monthly fee we charge is guaranteed not to increase for the term of your contract. All updates to our core application are included in our pricing. You will have the most complete, relevant, reliable, and user-friendly financial software available; and you will know, up-front, what your complete data processing budget will be for the entire term of the agreement.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Christy PetersonSaline County HR Director, Benton, AR – “I just want to thank you for…
- Jenay MizeBaxter County Treasurer, Mountain Home, AR – “When Covid began, I cannot tell you…
- Carla PurdomeFormer Marion County Treasurer, Yellville, AR – “As 2022 comes to a close, I…
- Arkansas County Clerks Association Winter MeetingFebruary 14-16, 2024 Texarkana, Arkansas
- Arkansas Treasurers’ Association Winter MeetingMarch 5-7, 2024 DeGray State Park – Bismark, Arkansas
- 52nd Annual County Treasurers’ Continuing Education SeminarApril 15-18, 2024 San Marcos, Texas
- Financial Intelligence Donates to Saline County’s Christmas On The Square program 2023Financial Intelligence was honored to make a donation of $1,000.00 in support of Saline County’s Christmas On The Square program. Saline County Judge Matt Brumley (Left) accepts the donation from FI President Robert Baird (Right) in front of the Saline County Courthouse.
- Cyber Security Standards Presentation in Saline County, ARFI President Robert Baird was honored to present a class on Cyber Security Standards for County Government in Saline County, AR.